UX - User Experience Designer
A career at Bravi will provide you many ways to make an impact in a fast growing company with big name clients, such as Santander, Cambridge University and Sebrae (Brazil, Spain and the UK). Our clients choose Bravi when searching for innovation and excellence in software development.
As the UX Designer you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process from designing the onboarding experience to brainstorming a new feature and getting it out of the building to try out your ideas with real people. In your team, you will use Design Thinking, Service Design and Lean UX techniques to help our clients deliver amazing experiences to their customers.
You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, mobile and research skills while being the design lead on a range of web and mobile projects with our international clients.
- Take a user-centered design approach to rapidly test and iterate your ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our customers;
- Design flows and experiences which are incredibly simple and elegant;
- Build prototypes of your concepts using the tools you need to best communicate your ideas (sketch on paper, wireframe, Invision app, Marvel, Origami Studio, etc);
- Facilitate brainstormings, inceptions or any other hands-on workshops to promote co-design activities;
- Present and defend your work, welcoming feedback and critiques in order to help guide our clients and multidisciplinary teams to the best solutions;
- Inspire and educate colleagues and clients about design through your work;
- Collaborate with PO's, developers, QA's and clients on prototypes, MVP's and product launches;
- Build and manage relationships with internal teams and clients;
- Support the commercial team with pitches and new business proposals.
- Strong portfolio explaining your work process, including some projects you have worked on across mobile and web, featuring examples of interaction design work and prototypes;
- Experience running end user research in the lab and in the field, covering the full research life cycle from what we want to learn to which methodology we should use to answer our questions. Plus, analyze data, present findings, and next steps ideas;
- 'Get out of the building' mentality, taking your ideas out to customers, in order to gather feedback early on in the process, and gain real empathy with their pains and how they do things;
- Great English communication skills, so you can interact with our international clients.
- Diversity and a welcoming culture, we respect and embrace individuals as they are;
- Excellent work environment for developing your skills including some weekly time to learn some theory and try out new methods, apps and techniques;
- Friendly and casual environment with happy hours after work and occasionally some cakes for breakfast;
- Flexible hours;
- Possibility to work remotely every now and then;
- A day off on your birthday.
Want to be a part of our team? Please send your portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications need to include a portfolio link (online or as an attached .pdf), otherwise they won't be considered.